Join us on an escorted weeks walking through the Cotswolds countryside, picture postcard type villages and quintessentially English tearooms and not forgetting the rolling countryside, visiting many of the delightful pretty villages, such as Bouton on the Water, Broadway and many more.
Our first day we check into our hotel in Moreton in Marsh for a relaxing afternoon and a leisurely evening meal before the start of our walk the following morning.
Our five day walking holiday is fully escorted with length of days varying between 9 and 14 miles. Total length of the weeks walk is 55 miles. Included in the cost of your holiday is the following:
- All luggage transfers (max 20kg pp)
- 4 nights BnB in local Inns, BnB’s or hotels.
- 1 night room only (We will meet for breakfast nearby)
- Negotiated just for you at one stopover, an evening meal and a drink on arrival!
- Potential optional rest day to explore Winchcombe and Sudeley Castle (well worth a visit)
In addition, we may provide a support vehicle which will meet us each day at our lunch stop.
Book on or before 7th July to save £40 on the cost of this holiday.
THIS HOLIDAY IS LIMITED TO 7 PLACES
Full details of this holiday can be found on our holiday flyer.